Unfortunately, in the unprecedented times and responding to the latest government advice in the United States of America on travel and social gatherings, the EduData Summit Steering Committee and QS Quacquarelli Symonds board has made the difficult decision to postpone EDS 2020.
This decision was not made lightly, however as we are all experiencing the impacts within our institutions and organisations it is imperative that we remain focused on the task of ensuring our residences work through this period in the most effective way – we all know COVID-19 will continue to have social, emotional and financial impacts on our communities for the foreseeable future.
QS and University of Auckland take health and safety of all speakers, delegates and sponsors seriously and we believe that under the current circumstances, the full conference experience would be placing personal health and safety at risk.
The new dates for the EduData Summit will be 8th-11th June 2021 in the Delegates Dining Room at the United Nations.
We will promptly notify you with any further updates and if you have any questions, please get in touch with Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QS Intelligence Unit Events Team
1. Delegate: I have already registered and paid for a ticket – what happens now?
For those who have already registered for the summit, we have the following options for you:
- Transfer your registrations to the 2021 EduData Summit in the Delegates Dining Room at the United Nations
- Transfer your registration amount to participate in another QS event eg. QS APPLE 2020, Perth Australia or Reimagine 2020, San Francisco, USA.
- Withdraw your participation with refund of registration fee
2. Presenter: I am scheduled to present at the 2020 summit, what happens now?
For those who are accepted & confirmed to present at the summit, we have the following options for you:
- Invite you to resubmit a proposal for our 2021 EduData Summit
- Contact email@example.com about delivering your content via a virtual presentation/seminar/forum or at one of the QS regional events this year
- Write an article version of your topic for our publications
3. Sponsor/Exhibitor: I have signed a contract to sponsor & exhibit at EDS 2020, what happens now?
For those who have contracted to sponsor at EduData Summit 2020, we have the following options for you:
- Request your sponsorship to be transferred to 2021 EduData Summit
- Transfer your sponsorship to another QS event
- Withdraw your sponsorship
Note: Please be advised to make separate arrangements with your airline/hotel if you have already booked your trip