1. Delegate: I have already registered and paid for a ticket – what happens now?
For those who have already registered for the summit, we have the following options for you:
- Transfer your registrations to the 2021 EduData Summit in the Delegates Dining Room at the United Nations
- Transfer your registration amount to participate in another QS event eg. QS APPLE 2020, Perth Australia or Reimagine 2020, San Francisco, USA.
- Withdraw your participation with refund of registration fee
2. Presenter: I am scheduled to present at the 2020 summit, what happens now?
For those who are accepted & confirmed to present at the summit, we have the following options for you:
- Invite you to resubmit a proposal for our 2021 EduData Summit
- Contact email@example.com about delivering your content via a virtual presentation/seminar/forum or at one of the QS regional events this year
- Write an article version of your topic for our publications
3. Sponsor/Exhibitor: I have signed a contract to sponsor & exhibit at EDS 2020, what happens now?
For those who have contracted to sponsor at EduData Summit 2020, we have the following options for you:
- Request your sponsorship to be transferred to 2021 EduData Summit
- Transfer your sponsorship to another QS event
- Withdraw your sponsorship
Note: Please be advised to make separate arrangements with your airline/hotel if you have already booked your trip