EduData Summit is the world’s premium forum for data-driven educators, platform strategist, data scientists, CIO’s and other data heads to discuss and share best practice at the intersection of big data, predictive analytics, learning analytics and education.
The 21st century is the era of data. It is being used to inform decisions, identify new audiences and target markets, increase ROI and understand consumer tendencies and needs. In the corporate world, data is the underpinning resource to further progress. Universities, however, lag behind their corporate counterparts. While there are numerous data points available, detailing areas such as student demands and behaviors, employer desires and research output, collecting and using it has proven challenging.
The theme of this year’s summit, Data Inc, will focus on how universities can fully utilize their data collection and usage to meet strategic objectives such as community engagement, research grants, and output. As the private sector continues to be creative in monetizing data and services, universities have an opportunity to learn from their successes and apply those lessons to their own data strategies.
Join us at EDS to hear from industry experts, network with other data-driven educators, and gain valuable insights on how to leverage data in the pursuit of educational excellence.
Don't miss the chance to hear from our distinguished speakers!
Dr Paul Thurman
QS Quacquarelli Symonds
Dr Ramanathan V Guha
You can register for the conference via our EduData Summit website.
Click here for more registration details.
- Data-driven educators – Researchers, Directors, Ranking Managers
- Vice Chancellors, Pro Vice Chancellors, Presidents, Vice Rectors, Deans
- Data Strategists, Scientists, Analysts & Engineers
- CIO’s, CEO’s
- Professionals wanting to learn more about data and the impact on education
- Learn about data management best practice and latest trends from global experts
- Engage with an international audience using the many networking features to build strong relations and strategic partnerships
- Share your knowledge and expertise on how data has transformed your institution
Our conference program can be found via our EduData Summit website.
Click here for more program details.