EduData Summit is a premier global forum that brings together data-driven educators, platform strategists, data scientists, CIOs, and other data experts to share best practices at the intersection of big data, predictive analytics, learning analytics, and education.
In today’s data-driven world, data plays a vital role in decision-making, identifying new audiences and markets, improving ROI, and understanding consumer needs. However, universities have been slower than corporations in harnessing the potential of data to meet strategic objectives such as community engagement, research grants, and output.
This year’s summit, themed Data Inc: Driving reputation through edudata, will focus on how universities can leverage their data collection and usage to achieve their goals. As the private sector continues to monetize data and services creatively, universities have the opportunity to learn from their successes and apply those lessons to their data strategies.
The summit offers an excellent opportunity for participants to learn from industry experts, network with like-minded data-driven educators, and gain valuable insights to improve educational excellence. Join us at EDS to enhance your understanding of how to leverage data for educational success.
Also happening during the summit, get ready to set sail for the EduData Summit 2023 Sunset Dinner cruise, it’s just around the corner and a night to remember. Step aboard the luxurious cruise liner, with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge as your backdrop, you’ll be whisked away on a scenic journey with delicious food, drinks, and the best music to offer. Join us for this ultimate sunset dinner cruise, only at EduData Summit 2023.
Thank you to 2023 Speakers!
Dr Ranjan Sinha
IBM Global Chief Data Office
QS Quacquarelli Symonds
Dr Ramanathan V Guha
Dr Jonathan Reichental
- Data-driven educators – Researchers, Directors, Ranking Managers
- Vice Chancellors, Pro Vice Chancellors, Presidents, Vice Rectors, Deans
- Data Strategists, Scientists, Analysts & Engineers
- CIO’s, CEO’s
- Professionals wanting to learn more about data and the impact on education
- Learn about data management best practice and latest trends from global experts
- Engage with an international audience using the many networking features to build strong relations and strategic partnerships
- Share your knowledge and expertise on how data has transformed your institution