EduData Summit is a premier global forum that brings together data-driven educators, platform strategists, data scientists, CIOs, and other data experts to share best practices at the intersection of big data, predictive analytics, learning analytics, and education.
This year’s summit, themed AI and Digitally Empowered Education, will explore current case studies of AI in education and delve into the historical context of what is being undertaken. Bringing together experts in the fields of AI, education, employment, and ethics, we will consider the practical realities of AI-empowered education for students, educators, administrators, employers, and policy-makers.
Artificial intelligence as a practical reality has existed for almost 70 years, and since its inception, it has slowly begun touching more parts of modern life, in areas such as driver assistance, job applications, email filtering and fraud detection. In the Big Data era, universities have also utilized AI for student applications and candidate identification. The latest iteration, scaled generative AI, has sparked imagination for what education could be if powered by AI and by renewed efforts to create genuine personalized learning.
The summit offers an excellent opportunity for participants to learn from industry experts, network with like-minded innovative educators, and gain valuable insights to improve educational excellence. Join us at EDS to enhance your understanding of how AI can help create intelligence-empowered education and how we as a society can be armed with the right tools to implement it safely and ethically.
Thank you to 2023 Speakers!
Dr Ranjan Sinha
IBM Global Chief Data Office
QS Quacquarelli Symonds
Dr Ramanathan V Guha
Dr Jonathan Reichental
- Data-driven educators – Researchers, Directors, Ranking Managers
- Vice Chancellors, Pro Vice Chancellors, Presidents, Vice Rectors, Deans
- Data Strategists, Scientists, Analysts & Engineers
- CIO’s, CEO’s
- Professionals wanting to learn more about data and the impact on education
- Learn about data management best practice and latest trends from global experts
- Engage with an international audience using the many networking features to build strong relations and strategic partnerships
- Share your knowledge and expertise on how data has transformed your institution