EduData Summit (EDS) is the world’s premium forum for data-driven educators – a platform for strategists, data scientists, CIOs and other dataheads to discuss and share best practices at the intersection of big data, predictive analytics, learning analytics, and education.
2020 was the year of digital learning. But while it showcased a new era for education, it also highlighted and exacerbated the digital divide and technology inequalities on both ends of the EduData pipeline. Students and educators faced barriers in navigating the new normal. To achieve the UN’s SDGs, education access must be widened in terms of participation and in meaningfully understanding data and trends. The 2021 virtual EduData Summit will consider how educators can use data to understand new educational policy impacts and can work towards goals for improved teaching and learning outcomes.
- Data-driven educators – Researchers, Directors, Ranking Managers
- Vice Chancellors, Pro Vice Chancellors, Presidents, Vice Rectors, Deans
- Data Strategists, Scientists, Analysts & Engineers
- CIO’s, CEO’s
- Professionals wanting to learn more about data and the impact on education
- Learn about data management best practice and latest trends from global experts
- Engage with an international audience using the many networking features to build strong relations and strategic partnerships
- Share your knowledge and expertise on how data has transformed your institution